The Opportunity (This is an on-site position in Boston, MA)
The Administrative Assistant performs a wide range of office support activities for their manager and other staff members. The Administrative Assistant works to help facilitate the efficient operation of the office.
- Prepares and modifies documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, and emails.
- Schedules meetings and manages meeting agendas, appointments and travel arrangements for office staff.
- Completes and submits expense reports.
- Maintains and replenishes office supply inventories.
- Greets and directs visitors.
- Answers, screens, and transfers phone calls appropriately.
- Maintains office contacts listing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Due to the nature of the responsibilities, this role is required to be onsite within a designated Berkadia office.
What you will need to be successful
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Proficiency in administrative coordination including T&E, meeting preparation, etc.
- High school diploma or GED
- One to three years prior experience in a similar position.
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients’ assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to put the client’s interests first and creates a marketplace that delivers a superior experience.
Berkadia complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants. Applicants who require reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process should contact Emma.Petersen@berkadia.com to arrange for such accommodations.
Berkadia is an Equal Opportunity employer and complies with all applicable Federal, State and local laws concerning discrimination in employment. No question in this Application is intended to elicit information in violation of any such law, nor will any information obtained in response to any question be used in violation of any such law.