The Opportunity *This is a remote opportunity*
The Business Analyst will work with Senior Leadership to shape strategy, evaluate metrics and data, develop business reports, and deliver process/technology improvements. This role will be responsible for stakeholder relationships across the firm and running projects from planning to completion.
- Provide information to management via written, oral, and PowerPoint presentations by assembling and summarizing data, present findings, perform detailed analysis, and deliver possible recommendations or strategies for change
- Partner with various stakeholders across the Berkadia business to analyze data and deliver suggested solutions
- Create a standardized view of key metrics across stakeholder groups (particularly, extrapolate key insights from research; be able to communicate essence of findings)
- Support the design and evaluation of new metrics being deployed in the US and India
- Work cross functionally to define pilots and success criteria, run pilots, and measure results
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects including maintaining project tasks, coordinating work efforts of others and meeting deadlines
- Develop and revise training materials including job aids and videos
- Support an assessment of our security procedures/network environment
What you will need to be successful in this role
- Resourcefulness and thoroughness in conducting complex analysis, research, and projects
- Problem-solving and critical examination habits, particularly with business acumen
- Ease with creatively self-structuring solutions for novel, ambiguous business problems
- Attention to and awareness of immediate next steps impacting long-term objectives
- Comfort with modifying previous models and examples
- Ability to work independently, and possess strong written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Comfort with making sense of and summarizing vast amounts of data
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to manage expectations, informing stakeholders of potential delays due to conflicting priorities
- Can-do, proactive attitude that can mean making suggestions and giving options rather than waiting for answers
- Able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing with all levels of an organization
- Desire to learn about careers in the Commercial Real Estate industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- One to three years prior experience in a similar position.
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients’ assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to put the client’s interests first and creates a marketplace that delivers a superior experience.
Applicants who require accommodations to participate in the interview process should contact the Talent Acquisition Team to arrange for such accommodations by emailing: Talent.Acquisition@Berkadia.com
Berkadia does not share salary ranges in its job postings. Any salary-related information you see posted externally has not been provided or verified by Berkadia and may not be accurate.
Berkadia is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.