The Director of Product management will provide support and influence in building out the next-generation API-first platform for our Salesforce Unlimited Sales Cloud. Successful candidates will have the ability to bridge business and technical considerations to bring innovative and effective commercial real estate technology products to market. We seek an individual who can set a product vision and strategy, build an engaged developer user community, manage a backlog, and drive the organization forward to deliver against the vision. In addition to, will be responsible for maximizing business value using Salesforce functionality, integrated with our proprietary solutions. This role will work closely with various business units and other Product partners to understand and anticipate user needs and pain points, and to prioritize sustaining requests while maintaining an innovation focus.
What someone will need to be successful in this role
- Demonstrated Salesforce history with a certification(s) in Consultant, Developer, Designer, or Marketing topics
- Extensive demonstrated experience in leading the delivery of technology products
- Experience with knowledge in e-commerce + CRM, web development, or the creation of development tools
- Salesforce specific experience related to addressing business needs through Salesforce CRM functionality
- Demonstration of building and operating an application, as well as participating in technical conversations with customers/partners
- Sufficient product management experience involving the entire lifecycle of a product from design, beta, GA, release, support and enablement, and growing adoption. Ideally in technical areas related to front-end and web development frameworks, APIs, open-source community building, and/or providing development tools/resources to customers
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud storefronts (SFRA, SiteGenesis) and APIs is a plus
- Responsible for roadmap, prioritization, market and competitive intelligence, requirements, adoption, sales and pre-sales support, training, partner support, and marketing support.
- Works directly with Producers and stakeholders to understand their needs, objectives, and challenges, and presents innovative solutions in Salesforce that meaningfully address them
- Work closely with development teams, design, and UX as the product owner to develop and maintain the development backlog
- Work closely with Producers, internal development teams, and Salesforce Architects to collaborate on building the leading modern platform framework, aligned with our strategic objectives
- Capture and document market needs and product requirements necessary to – use cases, personas, cross-functional deliverables.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills both internally and externally. This is essential to gaining buy-in and collaboration internally and supporting our producers and partners externally.
- Engage directly with customers during pre- and post-implementations to ensure the product will help them reach their desired business outcomes.
- Refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks
- Partners with sales and marketing teams to provide solutions for lead generation and management through Salesforce
- Measures product impact through Salesforce stats and drives adoption
- Develops and maintains appropriate tracking and data analysis of product performance to evaluate future effort and investment
- Demonstrates self-development by staying current with new Salesforce technology and features, agile methodology updates and product management trends
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients’ assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to put the client’s interests first and creates a marketplace that delivers a superior experience.
Applicants who require accommodations to participate in the interview process should contact the Talent Acquisition Team to arrange for such accommodations by emailing: Talent.Acquisition@Berkadia.com
Berkadia does not share salary ranges in its job postings. Any salary-related information you see posted externally has not been provided or verified by Berkadia and may not be accurate.
Berkadia is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.