Berkadia is redefining the industry with long-term investments in people and technology that deliver actionable insights and create the best customer experience. Berkadia’s Research and Development team is seeking a “Product Analyst”. The individual selected will understand the Vision, Strategy and Roadmap and help drive the delivery of the product features and functionalities targeted for the next release(s).
What someone will need to be successful in this role
- Demonstrated history in Agile/Scrum environment (understanding of its principles)
- Understands how to record use cases and scenarios using common formats
(In addition to linking them to business context/need with complete user stories and clear acceptance criteria.)
- Supported history articulating product vision and customer expectations through Agile artifacts (EX. user stories, features, and releases).
- Demonstrated history supporting Process Flows (Vision, Strategy and Roadmap)
- Understands the product/initiative vision, strategy, roadmap and OKR’s.
- Understands the product features and functionalities, value they provide and problems they are solving that are targeted for the next release(s).
- Ability to elicit requirements of internal and external user/stakeholder feedback.
- Understands how to record use cases and scenarios using common formats and link them to business context/need with complete user stories and clear acceptance criteria.
- Ability to distinguish between functional and non-functional requirements.
- Accept and reject delivered work based on acceptance criteria.
- Participate in ensuring quality deliverables.
- Focuses on details and precision in your work to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Participation in all Agile/Scrum events.
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients’ assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to put the client’s interests first and creates a marketplace that delivers a superior experience.
Applicants who require accommodations to participate in the interview process should contact the Talent Acquisition Team to arrange for such accommodations by emailing: Talent.Acquisition@Berkadia.com
Berkadia does not share salary ranges in its job postings. Any salary-related information you see posted externally has not been provided or verified by Berkadia and may not be accurate.
Berkadia is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.