Real Estate Analyst
The Real Estate Analyst will work closely with commercial loan originators on complex commercial mortgage deals. The analyst will focus on reviewing and evaluating new loan opportunities and serve as a key point of contact for tracking the progress of those opportunities through the loan cycle, assisting with the marketing of our products and services to potential customers and interacting with the borrowers through the underwriting process. The analyst will also work with loan originators to produce new clients using database research.
What you will need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- One to three years prior experience in a similar position.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a team environment and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to organization policies and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and consistency.
- Review and analyze current and historical income and expenses of a property, along with market data, to determine the potential terms and conditions of the loan.
- Prepare loan submission packages for lender review and communicate with lenders.
- Compile, add, and maintain quotes to present to clients and track internally.
- Maintain communication with the borrower and mortgage banker throughout the process from quote to close.
- Facilitate information flow during due diligence/underwriting stage. Answer questions from lenders generated by the submission and research, analyze and provide additional information on request, including third party reports.
- Assist in maintaining vendor relationships, soliciting, and organizing report bids and arrange due diligence collection and site inspections.
- Collect relevant data to analyze and create new business opportunities.
- Participate in phone, zoom and face to face client meetings.
- Assist loan processors with Pipeline entry.
- Other duties as assigned.
#LI-MP1 #LI Hybrid
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients’ assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to put the client’s interests first and creates a marketplace that delivers a superior experience.
Berkadia complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants. Applicants who require reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process should contact Emma.Petersen@berkadia.com to arrange for such accommodations.
Berkadia is an Equal Opportunity employer and complies with all applicable Federal, State and local laws concerning discrimination in employment. No question in this Application is intended to elicit information in violation of any such law, nor will any information obtained in response to any question be used in violation of any such law.