The Lead Engineer will be responsible for supporting and contributing to the software development lifecycle through planning, programming, testing, and delivering quality software for one or more teams within a product. In addition to, will provide technical leadership, encourage team skill growth, and mentoring relating to team members’ career goals. We seek an individual that can promote the discussion of product solution implementations and planning while also serving as a communication link between business-wide product teams.
What someone will need to be successful in this role
- Strong knowledge of SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Extensive demonstrated history with Node.js and React
NICE TO HAVES
- Demonstrated understanding of Docker / Kubernetes
- Dynamo DB and CI/CD experience
- AWS Cloud Development
- Provide technical expertise while planning to help clarify requirements, plan out potential implementations, and measure success.
- Support the team(s) in delivering quality features, debugging, and incident responses.
- Work with the product leadership team to define goals with measurable key performance indicators.
- Lead the team(s) in defining, documenting, and evolving best practices.
- Seek and be receptive to feedback and coaching from the team(s).
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients’ assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to put the client’s interests first and creates a marketplace that delivers a superior experience.
Applicants who require accommodations to participate in the interview process should contact the Talent Acquisition Team to arrange for such accommodations by emailing: Talent.Acquisition@Berkadia.com
Berkadia does not share salary ranges in its job postings. Any salary-related information you see posted externally has not been provided or verified by Berkadia and may not be accurate.
Berkadia is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.