As a member of the Data Pipeline team, you’ll be at the center of building our platform that enables us to redefine this industry. We’re building a data pipeline that merges the tested design of data warehousing and the latest big data technologies. You will be designing and building data projects while securing core data elements.
What it takes to be successful in this role
- Extensive Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing experience
- Demonstrated hands-on Apache Spark experience (PySpark preferred)
- Big Data experience (AWS, Spark, Python, PySpark, Git, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience building high-performance algorithms in scalable languages such as Scala, Python and R
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- AWS Elastic Map Reduce (EMR) experience
- Able to use version control (git) and other build, packaging & release management tools
- Passionate about developing quality products
Essential Duties (Primary Responsibilities) include the following.
- Research new technology and share knowledge with team and peers
- Design, implement and release data applications in AWS using big data technologies
- Coordinate development efforts across the organization
- Influence team in development standards and processes
- Teach and mentor peers
- Other duties as assigned
- 18 PTO days + 2 floating holidays & 10 paid holidays per year
- Generous tuition reimbursement towards a Masters or Bachelors degree
- 401K match up to 6%
- 12 weeks of 100% paid paternity/maternity leave
- Mentorship with industry professionals
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our multifamily and commercial property clients. Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients’ assets. Our unique ownership structure allows us to put the client’s interests first and creates a marketplace that delivers a superior experience.
Applicants who require accommodations to participate in the interview process should contact the Talent Acquisition Team to arrange for such accommodations by emailing: Talent.Acquisition@Berkadia.com
Berkadia does not share salary ranges in its job postings. Any salary-related information you see posted externally has not been provided or verified by Berkadia and may not be accurate.
Berkadia is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.