Specializing in the Sale of Multifamily Properties in the Greater Las Vegas Area
Angela Powers-Armstrong has over 16 years of commercial real estate experience in Las Vegas. She was Berkadia's youngest broker who closed over $100 million in apartment sales her first year. Since her 12 years with Berkadia, Angela's total sales volume exceeds $1 billion and 59 transactions.
Attending the University of Wisconsin-Platteville in 1992 and then later, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, she earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Public Relations with an emphasis in Business Law.
Angela moved to Las Vegas in the mid 1990's to take a temporary assignment with the former Mayor of Las Vegas, Oscar Goodman. Employed by the City Manager's office, Angela's focus was to integrate a software system that would transition all City Departments from a vertical alignment to cross-communicating horizontally; making it easier for the public to be served in a timely fashion. Angela's former membership with the Las Vegas Social Register, and her depth of knowledge in both the public and private sectors, enables her to produce the highest possible offer in the shortest period of time, and from the most qualified investor.
Angela Powers-Armstrong is professional and directs her efforts toward long-term relationships, rather than transaction-oriented business. She is committed to the highest level of client service and ethical standards throughout the marketing process. She has consistently met or exceeded client expectations, and her research-based, proactive marketing campaigns have consistently generated a number of record prices. Her relationships are founded on trust, and strengthened by her local, multifamily expertise and strong commitment to excellence.
Education & Certifications
- 1992 - 1994 University of Wisconsin, Platteville
- 2001 - 2007 University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- BA in Public Relations - Business Law
Recent Press & Publications
- Nevada Business - Top Brokers 2015Nevada Business
Awards & Notability
- Closed escrow on over $1.4 billion in apartment sales representing the disposition of over 20,000 units.
- Exclusively represented: Nevada West; ConAm; RAIT; KKR; LYND; Alliance Residential; CalSTRS; LCOR; Ovation; Variant-Conix; First Citizens Bank; Wells Fargo ORE; LNR; FedReceiver Inc.