Midwest Multifamily Investment Advisor
A holder of a Juris Doctor degree from Notre Dame, a business degree from DePaul, and an MBA candidacy at the University of Michigan – not to mention real estate licenses in both Michigan and Ohio ‒ Carly Dietz is a Director on Berkadia’s Great Lakes Investment Sales Team. Through dedication and drive, Carly has earned a name for herself among peers and an ever-growing roster of prominent clients as a tireless advocate and tenacious strategist in the multifamily space.
Carly began honing her real estate skills in Chicago, Illinois, where she merged a wide range of professional achievements, extensive education, and an exceptional work ethic to build a solid foundation for her meteoric rise in the world of multifamily.
Since joining Berkadia in 2017, Carly has demonstrated, year after year, that she is passionate about her role as a skilled advisor with a singular focus on providing her clients up-to-the minute, actionable insights and achieving their financial goals.
Carly’s particularly notable closings include Stone Falls of Ada and Waterstone at Carriage Trails.
Education & Certifications
- Notre Dame University Law School, JD
- Depaul University, BA
Affiliations & Memberships
- Member of AAM - Apartment Association of Michigan
- Urban Land Institute Member
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Licensed Real Estate Professional
- Accountancy CCIM - Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
Awards & Notability
- CoStar Top Tier Sales Transactions Office 2017 - 2019
- 2017 Women in Commercial Real Estate - Midwest RE News