Berkadia Affordable, Investment Sales
Jeremiah Jarmin is co-head of Berkadia Affordable Housing, primarily responsible for advisory, valuation, and exclusive marketing of LIHTC and Project Based Section 8 apartments nationally. Additionally, Jeremiah brokers conventional apartments in the secondary markets of the Southeast with specialized knowledge in Historic Tax Credit developments.
Prior to joining Berkadia, Jeremiah was a broker at a boutique firm in Atlanta where specialized in multi-family investment sales and quickly rose as a top producer becoming a candidate for the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtor's Million Dollar Club. In a former life, Jeremiah was a practicing attorney for six years. His law practice developed into a concentration on commercial real estate transactions and foreign investors doing business in the United States.
Education & Certifications
- Wagner College, B.S., Business Finance
- Atlanta's John Marshall Law School, Juris Doctor
Affiliations & Memberships
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), 2016
- Georgia Bar Member (inactive), 2007
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Focused on the Secondary Markets of Georgia and surrounding areas in the Southeast US
- Specialized Knowledge in Section 8 and Section 42 Affordable Housing