Georgia Secondary Markets and East Coast Affordable Housing Investment Sales
Jeremiah Jarmin is a director of the investments sales group, primarily responsible for advisory on the valuation and exclusive marketing of conventional apartments in the secondary markets of Georgia and other parts of the Southeast. Additionally, Jeremiah is the primary east coast contact for Berkadia's Affordable Housing group. In his role as the lead broker for affordable housing properties on the east coast, Jeremiah is primarily responsible for the valuation and marketing of Project Based Section 8 and Section 42 - LIHTC properties.
Prior to joining Berkadia, Jeremiah was a broker at a small boutique firm in Atlanta where specialized in multi-family investment sales and quickly rose as a top producer becoming a candidate for the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtor's Million Dollar Club. In a former life, Jeremiah was a practicing attorney for six years. His law practice developed into a concentration on commercial real estate transactions and foreign investors doing business in the United States.
Education & Certifications
- Wagner College, B.S., Business Finance
- Atlanta's John Marshall Law School, Juris Doctor
Affiliations & Memberships
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), 2016
- Georgia Bar Member (inactive), 2007
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Focused on the Secondary Markets of Georgia and surrounding areas in the Southeast US
- Specialized Knowledge in Section 8 and Section 42 Affordable Housing
Team Page Link