FHA Finance Expert DC Metro Area
As Managing Director of loan origination, Laura is responsible for loan origination of market-rate multifamily, affordable and healthcare properties nationwide.
Over the course of her career, she has underwritten approximately $5 billion in FHA, FHLMC, FNMA & Wall Street conduit transactions. She has originated and closed 123 transactions, totaling approximately $1 billion.
Laura holds a bachelor's degree in political science and German from West Chester University and the University of Marburg, Germany. In 1992, she received her MBA from American University with a concentration in real estate finance.
Education & Certifications
- American University - MBA
- West Chester University - BS
Affiliations & Memberships
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- National Multi-Housing Council
- Urban Land Institute
- National Association for Executives
- National Council on Seniors Housing
- American Health Care Association
- National Center for Assisted Living
- Assisted Seniors Housing Association
- National Investment Center