Northern California Investment Sales
Mark J. Feldman, Managing Director, heads the Northern California multifamily investment services group for Berkadia Real Estate Advisors, Inc. With over 30 years’ experience, Mark has represented and advised institutional, large private capital, syndication and affordable housing investors in the acquisition and disposition of multifamily assets along with advising clients with their capital market needs including raising capital, recapitalization of equity and debt, mezzanine debt, and LIHTC financing needs. Mark has successfully transacted over $2.25B in multifamily transactions not only in Northern California but throughout the U.S. In addition, Mark has successfully transacted over $220M in commercial transactions including shopping centers, single tenant NNN and warehouse assets in Northern California and throughout the U.S.
Education & Certifications
- University of California, Berkeley, 1980
- California Real Estate Broker: License #01003415
Affiliations & Memberships
- National Multi-Housing Council
- Urban Land Institute
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Advising and representing institutional, syndication, private capital and affordable housing companies in the acquisition and disposition of market rate and affordable multi-family properties.
- Advising clients on capital market needs including raising capital, recapitalization of equity and debt, mezzanine debt, and LIHTC financing needs.