Mid Market Team Managing Director with Over $6 Billion in Total Consideration
With a focus on the acquisition and disposition of multifamily assets throughout the Midwest, Michael Sullivan and the Mid Market Team joined Berkadia in 2015, quickly rising to become one of Berkadia's top Investment Sales teams. Michael's market knowledge, breadth of experience, and deep industry relationships ensures that he maximizes value for apartment owners by providing a fully integrated platform from acquisition to disposition, additionally offering debt placement, structured finance, private equity, and a full menu of apartment advisory services. Michael has been involved in more than 100 investment real estate transactions valued at more than $700 million. As a result of his local expertise and Berkadia's unique technology platform, Michael and the team have earned a reputation for creating multiple offer situations resulting in premium pricing for their clients.
Education & Certifications
- 1999-2003 University of Kansas
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Investments Sales Specialist focused on the acquisition and disposition of multifamily assets throughout the Midwest.
Recent Press & Publications
- List Extra: Berkadia broker ranks as the heaviest of CRE's heavy hittersKansas City Business Journal
- Berkadia sells 622-unit apartment community in Kansas CityRE Journals
Awards & Notability
- Involved in 100+ investment real estate transactions valued at more than $700 million.