Senior Director of Investment Sales in Los Angeles
Mike Smith is a senior director at Berkadia. Mr. Smith joined Berkadia after a successful 12 year career. Previously, he closed over 8,000 units of apartments and development land, totaling over $1 billion.
Mike was consistently recognized as a top producing broker in his previous position, and in 2015 was recognized by Real Estate Forum Magazine as an “Emerging Leader”. Mike strives to provide his clientele with exceptional services and build strong client relationships by offering them knowledge and information to help them achieve their investment goals.
Education & Certifications
- University of Notre Dame, BA of Business Administration
- CA RE 01460413
Awards & Notability
- 2015 Forum Magazine Emerging Leader recognition
- Top Associate in 2009 and Rookie of the Year in 2005 at Lee & Associates
- Recent Large Transaction: JH Real Estate Portfolio w/ Jim Fisher, $481,250,000 14 Property Portfolio with 2,666 Units Closed in January 2015
- Approximately $1 Billion Career Multifamily Sales Volume in over 150 Transactions and 8,000 Units