Senior Director Investment Sales and Multifamily Assets Denver, CO
Nick Steele joined Berkadia as a Senior Director in 2018. Prior to Berkadia, Nick was a First Vice President of Investments at Marcus & Millichap specializing in the sale of multifamily assets located in Colorado. Prior to M&M, Nick worked at Apartment Realty Advisors’ Phoenix office from 2007 thru 2009 as an analyst and associate.
Nick has an established track record of maximizing value for each engagement and takes pride offering advisory and brokerage services for both private and institutional clients alike.
Nick received his BA from the University of Redlands in Redlands, CA and holds an MBA from the University of Colorado Leeds School of Business in Boulder, CO.
Education & Certifications
- University of Colorado-Boulder, MBA
- University of Redlands, BA
Recent Press & Publications
- Greeley apartment building nets $15.4 million price tagGreeley Tribune
- CO Apartments Command $58MMulti-Housing News
- Sagebrook Apartments in Colorado Springs Sells for $48.7MREBusiness Online
- Cap Hill apartment building trades hands for $12MBusinessDen
- 105-Unit Townhome/Apartment Complex in Fort Collins Acquired for $27.8MMile High CRE
- 100-Unit Longmont Apartment Complex Sells For $15MBisnow
- Fort Collins apartments sell for record priceColoradoan
- Jackson Creek apts. sell for $57.82MColorado Real Estate Journal
- Vistas at Jackson Creek sold for $57.8 millionColorado Springs Business Journal
- Brooklyn Park Rowhouses in Fort Collins sells for $27.8MBizWest
- Longmont United Hospital sells Le Deauville apartments for $15M, renovations plannedLongmont Times-Call
- $24M sale of Boulder complex sets per-unit, per-square-foot recordsBoulder Daily Camera
- Investors acquire Le Deauville apartments in LongmontBizWest
- Energy Slump Doesn't Bother Greeley ApartmentsBisnow
Awards & Notability
- DMCAR Heavy Hitters Finalist