Paul Rogers is an Associate on the Philadelphia Multifamily Investment Sales team. Since joining Berkadia in 2017, Paul has been involved in $500M+ of transactional volume across the Philadelphia region. In his current role, Paul is responsible for originating, marketing and facilitating due diligence and closing management for multifamily assets in the Philadelphia region and Central PA. Paul also provides oversight on team operations to ensure best practices and ultimately help drive value for clients.
Prior to joining Berkadia, Paul worked in New York City for Marcus & Millichap and HQ Capital. Paul is currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Real Estate Development at New York University and holds a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from Penn State University.
Education & Certifications
- New York University, MS - Candidate
- Pennsylvania State University, BA
Affiliations & Memberships
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) - Young Leaders Group and Small Scale & Impact Development Council
- National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC) - Emerging Leaders Group
- Young Real Estate Professionals (YREP) of Philadelphia