Senior Director Tampa
Wyatt Krapf joined Berkadia’s Tampa office as a Senior Director with more than 5 years of experience in commercial real estate. He has worked extensively across all major real estate product types and is primarily responsible for originating and executing hotel investment advisory along with debt and equity placement transactions throughout the southeastern United States. Throughout his career, Wyatt has completed over $1.1 billion of hotel transactions, and has participated in the execution of over $3.0 billion across all asset classes.
Prior to joining Berkadia, Wyatt was a Director in the Tampa office of HFF, LP. Wyatt graduated from the University of Miami where he earned both Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees in Civil Engineering.
Education & Certifications
- MS, Civil Engineering, University of Miami
- BS, Civil Engineering, University of Miami
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – State of Florida
Affiliations & Memberships
- The Society of Real Estate Professionals Tampa Bay (SOREP), Board Member
- Collegiate Leadership Tampa Bay, 2020 Programming Co-Chair
- Emerging Leaders of Tampa Bay, 2019 Catalyst Committee Chair
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Hotels & Hospitality Sales