Specializing in the Sale of Multifamily Properties in the Greater Los Angeles Area
Adrienne Barr is a managing director specializing in the sale of multifamily properties in the greater Los Angeles area. Since 2001, Ms. Barr has handled approximately 181 apartment buildings, condominium conversions / reversions, and multifamily development sites with a value in excess of $1.7 billion. As a trusted advisor in the West Los Angeles office of Berkadia, Ms. Barr offers her clients the valuable resources of the nation's largest apartment sales and research firm, combined with unparalleled technology, and a powerful broad-based marketing program for the sale of multifamily assets.
From the inception of her brokerage career, Ms. Barr has focused exclusively in multifamily sales in Southern California. Born and raised in Westwood Village, Ms. Barr offers a depth of local market knowledge and experience. Her relationships are founded on trust, and strengthened by her local multifamily expertise and strong commitment to excellence.
Ms. Barr began her multifamily brokerage career and was recognized as “Rookie of the Year” in her first year as a commissioned broker. She went on to earn the title of First Vice President in the shortest number of years possible at previous positions. In addition to being recognized as a top producer in Southern California, she was selected for a highly prestigious “Emerging Leaders” program.
Prior to her brokerage career, Ms. Barr was a transactional attorney at the law firm of Alschuler, Grossman Stein & Kahan, LLP, where she focused in “start-up” corporate organization. She graduated with Distinction (with Honors) from UC Berkeley. She received her law degree from UCLA School of Law. She is a member of the State Bar of California and a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM).
Click here to see Adrienne Barr's Select Recent Sales.
Education & Certifications
- University of California at Berkeley, B.A. in Rhetoric with Distinction
- UCLA School of Law, J.D.
- CA RE 01308753
Affiliations & Memberships
- Member of the State Bar of California
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of California
- Westside YMCA Board of Managers
Recent Press & Publications
- Berkadia Negotiates $2,550,000 Multifamily Sale in West HollywoodBerkadia Newsroom
- Investor Demand for South Bay Apartment Buildings Contributes to Rising RentsDaily Breeze
- Interstate Equities Corp. Acquires Verdugo Village in Glendale for $54.2MReBusiness Online
- Berkadia Brokers Sale of 10-unit Apartment Building in West HollywoodBisNow
- West Hollywood Apartment Property Receives 27 OffersRENTV
- New Owner Plans to Rename, Renovate Glendale ApartmentsSan Fernando Valley Business Journal
- Hollywood Apartment Building Acquired by Japanese Investor for $283k/UnitRENTV
- Q&A: Why Mulitfamily Maven Adrienne Barr is Not Afraid of Rent ControlCoStar
Awards & Notability
- Top 25 Producer Nationally at Berkadia, 2016
- Berkadia National Recognition Conference, 2015
- Top 10 Producer Nationally at Berkadia, 2014
- “Top 40 Under 40” Nominee, Real Estate Forum, 2013
- “Women Making A Difference” Nominee, Los Angeles Business Journal, 2009
- Selected as one of “LA’s Best Brokers Specializing in Multifamily Properties” by the Los Angeles Business Journal, 2008
- CCIM Rising Star Nominee, 2008
- Featured Speaker at the CPA Law Forum, 2006
- CBRE’s Southern California Regional Advisory Board, 2011
- Top 20 Nationally for Gross Revenue, CBRE Private Client Group, 2010
- Top Ten Producers Award for CBRE’s Beverly Hills/Century City Office, 2008
- Greater Los Angeles Top Producer Recognition at CBRE, 2007
- Selected as a Delegate for the High Performance Program for CBRE Nationally, 2006-2008
- Top Ten Producers Award for CBRE’s Beverly Hills/Century City Office, 2007
- CBRE Top Producer Recognition, 2005
- Selected for CBRE Emerging Leaders Program, 2004
- CBRE Rookie of the Year, 2001