Associate Director, Seniors Housing Investment Sales Group
Brooks Minford is an Associate Director of Berkadia’s Seniors Housing Investment Sales team based in the Washington, DC Metro office. In this capacity, Brooks is responsible for representing owners and operators of seniors housing and medical related assets in an advisory role as it pertains to disposition and acquisition advisory, securing debt and equity, and sourcing strategic operator partnerships for owners across the country. Over the last 6 years, Brooks has been involved in the underwriting, valuation and disposition of nearly $1 billion in seniors housing and medical related assets throughout the United States.
Prior to joining Berkadia, Brooks spent 5 years as a member of Marcus & Millichap’s seniors housing investment sales team and was based in Miami, FL.
Education & Certifications
- High Point University, BA Business Administration
Affiliations & Memberships
- ASHA (American Seniors Housing Association)
- NIC (National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care)
- Member, Gold Shield Foundation - Tampa, FL
- Member, Board of Trustees - The Blue Ridge School, St. George, VA
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate in Florida and Virginia
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Seniors Housing & Healthcare