Associate Director, Seniors Housing Investment Sales Group
Brooks Minford is an Associate Director of Berkadia’s Seniors Housing Investment Sales team. In this capacity, Brooks is responsible for representing owners of seniors housing facilities in an investment sales advisory capacity. In addition to representing buyers and sellers of seniors housing, Brooks works closely with Berkadia’s seniors housing mortgage banking team to source debt and equity opportunities for owners, operators and developers of seniors housing and long-term care facilities.
Prior to joining Berkadia, Brooks spent 5 years as a member of Marcus & Millichap’s seniors housing group in Miami, FL. While there, he contributed to the underwriting, marketing and sales of over $300 million in seniors housing related assets throughout the United States.
Education & Certifications
- High Point University, BA Business Administration
Affiliations & Memberships
- ASHA (American Seniors Housing Association)
- NIC (National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care)
- Member, Gold Shield Foundation - Tampa, FL
- Member, Board of Trustees - The Blue Ridge School, St. George, VA
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Sales Associate
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Seniors Housing & Healthcare