Associate Director in the Hotels and Hospitality Investment Sales Platform
John Kluh is an Associate Director specializing in investment sales for the Berkadia Hotels & Hospitality Group. He has worked extensively on and is primarily responsible for underwriting and executing hotel investment advisory transactions along with debt and equity placement assignments. Over the course of his career under various roles, he has been involved with and completed over $500 million of hotel transactions.
John graduated with a Master’s in Business Administration with a concentration in finance and real estate and a BA in finance and economics, both from Villanova University.
Education & Certifications
- MBA, Finance and Real Estate, Villanova University
- BA, Finance and Economics, Villanova University
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – State of Maryland
Affiliations & Memberships
- Young Real Estate Professionals – DC
- Young Hospitality Investment Professionals
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Hotels & Hospitality Sales
- Financial Analysis