Senior Managing Director Investment Sales
Mark is Senior Managing Director for Berkadia Real Estate Advisors in Phoenix. Mark has consistently been both a top producer nationally for the company and is annually one of the top multifamily brokers in the Metro Phoenix market. Mark’s colleagues readily recognize his instinctive hard driving work ethic and professional approach to each day’s endeavors. Mark is a dynamic force for the team, with a tenacious attitude, constantly striving to improve and adapt to the ever-changing marketplace. Mark has a passion for apartments that shows through his dedication.
Mark has represented a myriad of both institutional investors and private capital players within the Metro Phoenix marketplace as well as other parts of Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico. He also possesses a proven track record in land brokerage and development; this full understanding of the development process is uncommon in the ranks of multifamily advisors.
Education & Certifications
- University of Notre Dame, BA in Government
- Arizona State University, MBA
Affiliations & Memberships
- The National Multi-Housing Council (NMHC) Board of Directors
- The Urban Institute (ULI) National Gold Multifamily Council
- Arizona Real Estate Brokers License
- Paradise Valley Country Club