Associate Director on the San Diego Investment Sales Team
Tyler Sinks is the Associate Director of Multifamily Investment Sales for Berkadia’s San Diego office covering the Southern California markets. Prior to joining Berkadia in 2015, Tyler worked at Cushman & Wakefield where he led Private Capital Multifamily transactions throughout Southern California.
Tyler began his real estate career at Cushman & Wakefield where he specialized in multi-tenant and corporate headquarter office leasing and oversaw approximately 2.1 million square feet of office space. In January 2013, Tyler joined the Rosen/Chu team to focus exclusively on private capital and institutional multifamily transactions across Southern California. Since joining the Multifamily Investment Sales Team in 2013, Tyler has been involved in over $2.3 billion of multifamily transactions.
Tyler grew up in Point Loma and is a third generation San Diegan. Tyler received his Bachelor’s degree in Economics from Boston College where he was a Three-Time All-American and a Four-Time National Champion on the Varsity Sailing Team. Tyler also received his Master’s in Real Estate (MSRE) from The University of San Diego and currently holds a California Real Estate Broker License and CCIM 101, Financial Analyst for Commercial Investments designation.
Education & Certifications
- University of San Diego, MS Real Estate
- Boston College, BA Economics
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of California
- CCIM 101, Financial Analysis for Commercial Real Estate
Affiliations & Memberships
- San Diego Yacht Club
- San Diego Triathlon Club
Recent Press & Publications
- Little Italy Apartment Property Sells for $8.57MSan Diego Business Journal
- Golden Hill Apartment Property Sells for $7.57 MillionSan Diego Business Journal
- Escondido Apartment Property Sells for $8 MillionSan Diego Business Journal
- NorCal 410-Unit Portfolio Trades for $52MMulti-Housing News