Senior Managing Director with Central Florida Multifamily Expertise
Cole Whitaker, Senior Managing Director in the Orlando Office, focuses on multifamily across Central and North Florida. He provides apartment owners with a fully integrated, multifamily, capital markets, and sales platform. Whitaker has been highly successful in multifamily real estate for over 30 years. In 2017 and 2018, Cole and his team closed over 11,000 units, equating to $1.1 Billion in sales.
Cole is a graduate of Southern Methodist University with a Bachelor of Science degree. He is a board member for the non-profit organization, Wounded Warrior Outdoors, which provides wounded servicemen and women with therapeutic outdoor adventures across North America. Cole enjoys spending time with his family, hunting, and visiting his farm in Kentucky.
Education & Certifications
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - Florida
- Southern Methodist University, BS
Affiliations & Memberships
- Florida Apartment Association
- Central Florida Commercial Real Estate Society
- Bergstrom Advisory Board
- Board of Director of the Committee of One Hundred of Orange County, Inc.
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Multi-Family Investment Sales
Awards & Notability
- Recipient of the J. E. Roberts Achievement Award
- Recipient of the Archon Achievement Award
- CoStar Power Broker 2010-2018