Managing Director with Tampa MSA and Central Florida Multifamily Expertise
Jason Stanton, Managing Director in the Tampa Office, focuses on multifamily across Central and North Florida. He provides apartment owners with a fully integrated, multifamily, capital markets, and sales platform. Stanton has been highly successful in multifamily real estate for over 19 years. In 2017 and 2018, Jason and his team closed over 11,000 units, equating to $1.1 Billion in sales.
Jason is a graduate of Florida State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Real Estate and Marketing. He enjoys spending time with his family, watching his three sons play sports, and visiting his alma mater during football season.
Education & Certifications
- Florida State University College of Business Administration, B.S. in Real Estate
- Florida State University College of Business Administration, B.S. in Marketing
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Person | Florida
- Completed Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Program
Affiliations & Memberships
- Contributing Member of the National Multifamily Housing Council
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Multi-Family Investment Sales
Awards & Notability
- CoStar "Top Sales Firm" 2013
- Collier's International Top Sales Transaction | Tampa Bay