Managing Director in Orlando, FL
Michael Weinberg joined Berkadia as a Managing Director Berkadia’s Orlando office with more than 15 years of experience in commercial real estate. He has extensive knowledge of all major real estate product types and is primarily responsible for originating and executing debt and equity placements along with investment advisory transactions throughout the United States.
Prior to joining Berkadia, Michael was a Senior Managing Director and Co-head of the Orlando office of HFF, LP.
Michael's areas of expertise include: Hospitality, Industrial, Retail, Office, Land, Multifamily, and Student Housing.
Education & Certifications
- MBA, Crummer Graduate School of Business, Rollins College
- BS, University of Florida
Affiliations & Memberships
- University of Florida (UF) - Real Estate Advisory Board of Directors
- Florida Citrus Sports (www.fcsports.com), Elected Board Member
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson - State of Florida
Awards & Notability
- CoStar Power Broker - Top 10 Sales Broker in Central FL, #1 in Hotel Sales Volume
- Orlando Business Journal - Forty under 40 in 2018
- NAIOP - Central Florida Broker of the Year in Three Separate Categories - Investments, Land & Financing - 2014-2018
- NAIOP Central Florida Chapter - 2019 Top Financing Broker of the Year