Managing Director in Orlando, FL
Rebecca Van Reken joined Berkadia's Orlando, FL office as a Managing Director. She is a senior real estate professional with over 17 years of expertise in commercial real estate and capital markets. As a business development specialist she maintains an extensive nationwide network of institutional, regional, and local real estate debt and equity contacts.
Prior to joining Berkadia, Rebecca was a Managing Director of the HFF office in Orlando, an Executive VP with A10 Capital, and an Investment Officer in Real Estate Lending with CapitalSource.
Rebecca specializes in structured finance and middle market transaction capitalization across a wide variety of lender categories and property types, primarily in the state of Florida.
Education & Certifications
- MBA Rollins College - Crummer Graduate School of Business
- BA - Calvin College
Affiliations & Memberships
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- CREW Orlando
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson - State of Florida
Awards & Notability
- NAIOP - Top 5 Mortgage Banker, Central Florida, 2018
- NAIOP Central Florida Chapter - 2019 Top Five Financing Brokers of the Year