As Associate Director of Berkadia’s Texas Multifamily Investment Sales Team, Scott Bray is responsible for the sourcing, marketing, and transaction management of multifamily assets. Additionally, Scott has worked in conjunction with Berkadia’s corporate team on a variety of strategic endeavors. Scott joined Ryan Epstein’s team over 5 years ago and has maintained a focus on improving processes with the ultimate goal of ensuring a smoother customer experience and creating value for our clients.
Prior to joining Berkadia, Scott was a transaction analyst for the Texas Gulf Coast Multifamily Investment Sales for CBRE under Ryan Epstein. Before joining Ryan’s team, he worked in management consulting. Scott holds a bachelor’s degree in both Finance and Marketing from the University of Georgia.
To learn more about Berkadia Houston, please visit http://houston.berkadiarea.com/
Education & Certifications
- University of Georgia
Affiliations & Memberships
- Texas Real Estate Commission
- Current Member of ULI (Urban Land Institute)
Recent Press & Publications
- Multifamily Project Sold: 396-unit Modera Spring ApartmentRealty News Report
- Real Estate in Brief: Modera Spring Town Center Changes HandsHouston Chronicle
- Berkadia Arranges Sale of 229-Unit Apartment Community in Metro HoustonRedBusiness Online
- New Multifamily Asset in Core Location Leverages EmployersGlobeSt