Senior Managing Director Mortgage Banking and Head of Texas Originations
Tucker Knight is a Senior Managing Director in the Mortgage Banking division of Berkadia with responsibilities in loan origination, equity placement and management of the Texas offices. Under Tucker's leadership the Houston office ranks at the top of Berkadia's national net-work in production annually.
Mr. Knight joined Berkadia in May of 2015 and has closed in excess of 23 Billion in commercial real estate transactions throughout his career. He specializes in office, industrial and multifamily properties and has extensive experience in arranging and structuring joint venture opportunities with life insurance companies, pension funds and advisors as well as originating debt for commercial real estate throughout the United States.
Prior to joining Berkadia, Mr. Knight was a Senior Managing Director for Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P., where he was the top producer nationally for several years. Before that, he was a Mortgage Banker with Allied Mortgage Capital Corporation.
Tucker, a native Houstonian, earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi and is a certified commercial investment member (CCIM). He serves on the National Advisory Committee for Freddie Mac and is a Vice Chair of the IOPC Black committee of the Urban Land Institute. Tucker is a member of the Mortgage Bankers Association of America, Texas Real Estate Commission, International Council of Shopping Centers, and Association of Commercial Real Estate Professionals. Mr. Knight serves as Chairman of the Board for the Institute of Stem Cell Research and Education and is a Board Member of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Committee, providing college scholarships for the youth of Texas and surrounding states. He also serves on the Board of Directors for the Culinary Institute Lenotre, Mutual of Omaha Bank, the Texas Wildlife Association, Trinity Oaks, and rides with the Tejas Vaqueros.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelors from the University of Mississippi
- Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
Affiliations & Memberships
- National Advisory Committee for Freddie Mac
- Vice Chair of the IOPC Black committee of the Urban Land Institute
- Mortgage Bankers Association of America
- Texas Real Estate Commission
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Association of Commercial Real Estate Professionals
- Board Member of the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo Committee
- Chairman of the Institute of Stem Cell Research and Education
- Board Member for Texas Wildlife Association
- Board Member of Trinity Oaks
- Board Member of Culinary Institute Lenotre
- Board Member of Mutual of Omaha Bank